Become a Volunteer

Become A Volunteer  Volunteer and 'Make a Difference'

Each year the Baldwin Trust takes thousands of people on trips on the waterways of Leicestershire; but quite simply this would not be possible without our volunteers.

In this section, we’ll give you an insight into just some of the many different ways our volunteers have made a difference.

So, follow the link below if you are interested in ways in which you can give something back to the community, meet new people and learn new skills with the Baldwin Trust.

Become A Volunteer  Volunteering Opportunities

Currently the Baldwin Trust have almost 100 people who are making a real difference through their volunteering. But that does not mean there isn’t room for more!

In this section we’ll give you information about just some of the ways you could volunteer with us which include skippering, crewing or maintaining our boats, helping us to promote the Trust, raising funds, providing bespoke advice like Health and Safety or Safeguarding and so many more.

So, follow the link below if you are interested in ways in which you can give something back to the community, meet new people and learn new skills with the Baldwin Trust.

Become A Volunteer  Meet Some of our Volunteers

We're really glad to welcome new volunteers every year. In a survey undertaken at the end of 2022, 91% of our volunteers said they were ‘fully satisfied’ by their volunteering with the Trust. In this section, we’ll introduce you to just a few of our volunteers.

So, follow the link below if you would like to meet some of our volunteers and discover what they do and why they enjoy volunteering with the Baldwin Trust.

Become A Volunteer  Become a Volunteer

We would love to welcome you as a volunteer.  Whether you can volunteer once a week or once a month we would really love to hear from you and don’t worry about training – we’ll ensure you receive the training you need.

At the end of 2022, 91% of volunteers said they found the application process ‘Very Easy’ with the other 9% saying it was ‘Relatively Easy’. So, if you would like to learn more about volunteering with us, please follow the link below to complete an application form. When we receive the form, we’ll contact you to chat more about what volunteering with the Baldwin Trust can look like for you.

FOLLOW US

CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS

c/o. 28 Holbourne Close

Barrow Upon Soar

Loughborough

Leicestershire

LE12 8NE

CONTACTS

Bookings:

Email: bookings@baldwintrust.co.uk

Phone: 07923 817718

 

Volunteers:

Email: volunteers@baldwintrust.co.uk

Phone: 07763 736906

 

General Enquiries:

Email: secretary@baldwintrust.co.uk

Phone: 07933 148952

Charity No. 515488

Copyright © Baldwin Trust 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Search